So, it's been a LONG time since I updated this blog. But, I'm still getting questions every week, and I try to respond to all of them, so if you have any questions on a particular post, comment! I'll reply when I can!
If there's any interest, I'd be happy to write a follow up post about my life at SMU and law school in general, but it will be a few weeks before I can get to it :) Ahhhh, the life of a law student/student attorney/editor-in-chief.
I would definitely be interested if you have time :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm thinking about doing the dual program for the JD/MBA at SMU. I'm very interested in business law and am wondering if the program might give me an edge or not. I've already been accepted to the law school at SMU, and would be applying for the MBA during my 1L year. I was wondering if you knew anyone who had done the joint degree at SMU, and what the possible advantages/disadvantages might be from someone with actual experience. Any advice you could give would be much appreciated. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteY E S
ReplyDeleteIf you are wondering how do you say mobile in another language, a translation tool can provide the appropriate word or expression based on the target language and context. The word “mobile” can have different meanings depending on whether you are referring to a mobile phone, something that can move, or another usage. Transync AI provides translation solutions designed to help users understand words and phrases across languages. Context-aware translation is especially helpful because the same English word may have different translations depending on how it is used. Using an AI translation tool can make everyday vocabulary questions quicker and easier to solve.
ReplyDelete