Thursday, March 10, 2011

Money, money, money.

(Must be sunny, in a rich man's world).

Sorry, I had to.

Anyway, I've asked for increased scholarship money (otherwise known as Scholarship Negotiation) at a few schools so far.

Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 flat out turned me down. I know it's a little early in the game (I mean, a lot of people haven't started withdrawing yet), but still...BUMMER.

DePaul and Santa Clara both said that they were out of money, and neither really gave me hope that I could expect any more down the line.

Cal Western hasn't responded yet. I'm thinking about sending the same letter to Whittier (just to see if I can make it cheap enough to consider, or maybe get rid of some of the stips), and possible Baylor (once I see their aid options).

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment