Monday, March 14, 2011

We all have bad days.

You know, Santa Clara has been one of my top choices for a LOOOOONG time, and I've been really excited about the prospect of going to the school next year, but I just have to say that I've been so turned off by the admissions staff that I'm really second guessing myself.

I've contacted them on a variety of issues, and they've been way less than helpful in each and every single one of my correspondences with them. They just don't seem to care about anything! They've really come off as a completely lackluster office, especially when I compare them to the other schools that I've been in communication with. I'm going to the ASW this weekend hoping that the rest of their departments aren't so...for lack of a better word, BLAH, as they are, but so far this year my experiences with Santa Clara have left a bad taste in my mouth.

Okay, /rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment