Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FINALLY!

SMU has finally reviewed my financial aid application and my award has been confirmed and emailed to me! If you're an SMU student and waiting for your info, go check your Pony Tracks...I'm sure they released everybody's awards at the same time.

Don't forget to make sure that you've done everything you need to do in order to receive your loans on the disbursement date! Read my blog entry all about getting your MPNs and Loan Counseling all taken care of!

EDIT: I also learned (from a very helpful source on TLS) that you can set up to receive a direct deposit of your loan funds into your bank account. Here are the instructions from chrisokc on the SMU 2014 thread at TLS. Looking at how slow SMU was in getting the awards actually approved, you should probably look at doing this just to lessen the time it will actually take you to get your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment