Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...OR Happy Mother's Day!

Life is what happens when you're making plans.

Well, you know how much I love my clichés. My friend and I were busy making plans for the upcoming week of our vacation together, and unfortunately...life happened. She had a family emergency in Phoenix (she's from New York and lives in Boston, so out of her family members she was the closest to the action) and I had to take her to a bus depot in El Monte (ewwww to both the bus depot and El Monte) last night, 4 days into our vacation, for a 6 hour road trip to Phoenix.

I'm bummed.

Silver lining: my paycheck for next week will be bigger. And I get to update here more, right? PLUS I'm in town for Mother's Day!

So happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there, and to my very own mother especially, who is, in my unbiased opinion, the very best mommy in the world.

The women of my family...my dad sure is lucky!
In other news, how stylin' was my dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment