Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Do I Need a Change of Address Form?

Well, I guess if it wasn't official before it is now!

As of late last week I have a new email address! my @smu.edu email has been activated, and I even got it set up on my iPhone in anticipation of the big move!

SMU uses an Outlook based email system, and I'm not the hugest Outlook fan, so that's kind of "meh" at the moment. PLUS you apparently can't change your display name, so I'm stuck with people getting my emails seeing, "Last, First M." under my name rather than the more traditional "First M. Last."

To be honest, this kind of bugs me for some really ridiculous reason. I know it's super dumb and inconsequential, but it just doesn't look very pretty. Oh, well. Maybe I'll be able to figure it out at some point in the future.

Or maybe I'll just get over it.

For right now, I'm just glad to be one step closer to an SMU 1L!

No comments:

Post a Comment