Friday, April 29, 2011

Now, For Something NOT Law Related

I know that this is a blog all about my law school journey. And I normally wouldn't just post anything up here. But I have to say it...

How beautiful was Kate Middleton's Dress at the Royal Wedding today?




I'm not one of those people with Royal Wedding mania, I swear. I didn't stay up to watch it, and I don't have "William & Kate" tchotchkes on backorder from all of the different vendors selling t-shirts, mugs, coins, or even refrigerators.

But I am a girl, and most girls dream of marrying a prince someday. And even if they just dream about marrying an average Joe, they most certainly have visions about what dress they're going to do it in. I think that her dress was gorgeous...I've always been a fan of the v-neck lace overlay gowns (seriously, ask anyone who's ever watched "Say Yes to the Dress" with me).

Anyway, I'll be going about my day today without staying glued to the near-constant media coverage of the event, but I did just want to share how pretty I thought the dress was. Picking Sara Burton (from Alexander McQueen, I called it!) was a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment