Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, is that what I had said?

So remember when I said that what I really wanted to be was a cupcake baker?

Well, when I get stressed, which I feel like will be happening a lot during my 1L, I have a few routines that I like to follow to de-stress. I crochet something, I'll take a run, I'll watch a period piece film, or I'll bake.

Baking is my favorite option. And the favored option of the people I work with/am friends with.

So, last night I wasn't particularly stressed, but I did just feel like chilling out a little. So I made a new type of cupcake -- a Coca-Cola cupcake with a chocolate coke frosting.

So for Mustangs -- or future Mustangs! -- that are wondering how they'll know who I am once we get on campus in August, here's a hint...I'll be toting this sweet cupcake carrier! And I'm open to take requests for new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment