Saturday, August 20, 2011

*Clears Throat* Long Time No (Talk)...

Well, hello again. It's been an age...

and I sincerely apologize. No, really, I do. Trust me when I say I wish that I could have been updating for everyone. But unfortunately I hit a few snags on the road to having an internet-capable apartment. (the biggest snag of all: thinking that Charter Communications was the cable company for me).

However, after two weeks of using my iPhone as a life source, I have seen the light, switched to AT&T, and am now completely hooked up and wireless. IT FEELS AMAZING, thanks for asking.

Anyway, a lot has happened in the last two weeks. I'll update more about exactly what happened for all of you inquiring minds, but first I need to finish my reading.

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment