Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Last Day at Home

Today happens to be my last day at home.

It also happens to be my mother's 50th birthday. (Dear God, don't tell her I said that in public. Blogging counts as saying it in public, apparently).

I'm rushing to finish everything at work that needs to get done before my program gets handed over to someone else. I'm also rushing to finish putting together a training binder for the person who will eventually replace me full time. I'm also rushing to finish packing (1/2 of a suitcase left), and rushing to clean out my room so that the guys from Sears can come install the treadmill.

Yes, treadmill. My mother is turning my room into a home gym. I think that means I'm not allowed to come back to live after law school.

Anyway, I'm going to take this time to enjoy being with my family and friends. My mom and I are having a joint cocktail party, and then tomorrow morning I'll drive down to LA (ugh) and get on a plane and wing it to my new residence! It's exciting, but kind of weird...

1 comment: