Thursday, August 25, 2011

Growly Notes in Action

For those of you wondering, I am still liking the organization options offered by Growly Notes. It's easy to use and read, and so far I don't have any complaints.

(The one complaint that I had about the printing was fixed in the latest update).

If you were just DYING to find out how I'm organizing my notes (so far) this semester, here's a screenshot for you (click on it to enlarge it).


I have a one "book" for 1L, and a separate "section" for each class I'm taking. Within the section I have "pages" for the following: Class Notes, Case Briefs, Reading Notes, and miscellaneous notes about the instructor.

Let's see how this strategy plays out for me...

2 comments:

  1. Hey so i'm a totally random person and I came across this page by just googling growly notes and law school. Long story short, your setup is amazingly helpful. I'm writing my first 1L Memo right now and the organization scheme you have here really helped. Thanks a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was wondering if this worked out well for you. You never really mention it in any of your later notes, so I was just curious...

    ReplyDelete