Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Update

So, it's been a while. I know, my bad. I was definitely going to update more often, but my personal life has been in upheaval recently. Now that it's a little more "smooth sailing" (hopefully) rather than "don't rock the boat, baby" I should be updating more and more frequently.

Instead of an instructional or informational post, I just wanted to update with the fact that I got waitlisted at the top-ranked school I applied to (I was seriously expecting to be rejected) and in to the second-best ranked school I applied to. Yayyyy!!

It makes me feel better to know that I got in to these good/great schools in the face of the rejections I've gotten from far lower-ranked schools. Rejections always suck, whether they were schools you reeeeeally wanted to get in to or not.

So far I've been accepted at 15 schools, rejected from 4, and waitlisted at 1.

That's pretty good, right?

You can track my progress on my LSN profile, if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment