Monday, February 7, 2011

Withdrew from Penn State

Today I sent an email to Penn State Law (Dickinson) asking to have my application withdrawn from consideration. I decided that even if I did get in that I wouldn't want to move to Pennsylvania for school, and that I wasn't likely to get enough money to make that move worthwhile.

For me, withdrawing before hearing back was hard, but only because sometimes I live in a dream world where EVERY school might give me a full ride and stipend.

At this point in my cycle, I've gotten more acceptances than I thought I would, and I have to realistically think about where I would be interested in attending, and unfortunately Penn State just didn't make the cut.

I expect to be withdrawing from a few more schools this week (Thomas Jefferson, Phoenix, Marquette, etc.). Hopefully narrowing down my pool of possibilities will make my choice easier in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment