Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You've Got to Pay the Price

Going away for a relaxing family vacation is lovely. It really is. 

For those of you that were wondering, my parents surprised my sisters and I with a getaway to a Hot Springs resort and spa a few hours from home, right in the mountains on the Central Coast. It was wonderful! We had massages and facials and soaked in our personal hot springs, and spent some quality time together. 

The not-so-lovely consequence of this lovely time off from my work is that I now have about a million fires to put out. It seems like after a week of a relatively quite office existence, everyone decided to have emergencies during the week that I was gone. 

Isn't that always the case?

Anyway, things are going to be a little quiet on the blog front for the next three or four days while I get all of my work stuff sorted out. But never fear! I'll be back up and blogging in no time. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment